|Data-mining pattern recognition, kernel methods, clustering, Extreme Learning Machine, Deep Learning (Convolutional Neural Network). |
Artificial Intelligence Mechanism for recognition of biological movement.
Thermal image analysis Hyperspectral Infrared imagery (Mineral identification), Infrared Nondestructive testing (IRNDT).
Image and Video Processing medical Computer Aided Diagnosis -CAD (breast cancer, dentistry), satellite imagery (Urban area -very high resolution remote sensing), Human action recognition.
- Teacher assistant (TA) Electronic II, Shahrood University of Technology (2003-2004)
- Teacher assistant (TA), Computer Architecture, Shahrood University of Technology (2004-2005)
- Teacher assistant (TA), Signal and System Analysis, Shahrood University of Technology (2004)
- Teacher assistant (TA), Telecommunication system I, Shahrood University of Technology, (2006)
- Basic robotic, Shahrood University of Technology, (2005)
- Doctorate candidate for Electrical and computer Engineering
Computer Vision and Systems Laboratory (CVSL), Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Laval University, Quebec QC, Canada (2014-present)
- Ph.D. Artificial Intelligence
High Impact Research in Advanced Robotic Laboratory, R&D center, Department of Artificial Intelligence, University Malaya , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (2012 - 2014)
- M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering
Department Biomedical Engineering, University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2010-2012)
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
Department of Electrical and Robotic Engineering, University Shahrood of Technology, Shahrood, Iran (2002-2007)
| Co-founder of PIV Company, Iran |
Activities and Associations:
- IEEE member, (2008-present)
- ARL member (2012-present)
- REPARTI & MIVIM & E4m member (2014-present)
- Reviewer for IEEE Trans. Industrial Informatics, Infrared Physics and Technology, IET, Applied Optics(The Optical Society-OSA), QIRT journals & some conferences (ICSIPA, ICONIP, ICCAIE, PRICAI, SCORED, ICSIPA)
Distinctions and Awards:
- FRQ-NT (Fonds de Recherche du Qu ebec - Nature et Technologies), Laval University, Canada (2014-2017).
- HIR (High Impact Research) grant, contract No. UM.C/HIR/MOHE/FCSIT/10, University Malaya, Malaysia (2012-2014).
- IPPP (Institute of Research Management & Services), Malaysian flagship research grant, Wisma R&D, University Malaya, Malaysia (2012).